1. What is the Tri-City Golf Club and where did it come from?
The Tri-City Golf Club is designed for Tri-City, Ontario area golfers who like to play a variety of great courses at great rates. The Tri-City Golf Club was formed in early 2010 as an expansion of the London Golf Club, which was established in 2005.
2. Do I show my membership card at the course and pay the Tri-City Golf Club discounted rates?
Members reserve a Tri-City Golf Club spot via the website, make a t-time at the course, and then simply sign-in upon arrival at the course. Green fees are not paid at any partner course. Members accounts are charged by the Tri-City Golf Club as golf rounds are booked.
3. You say you have limited memberships available. How many members will you have?
Our membership number is directly proportionate to the amount of golf spots that we will be offering to start the season. Our program is not about signing as many members as we can. It’s about making sure that the members that do join can play as much golf as possible. We monitor that very carefully to ensure we have happy, loyal members. Our goal is to ensure that there is more than enough golf for our members to play on any given day.
4. Does 1 spot = 1 t-time for 4 people?
1 spot = 1 member
5. Are there a limited number of Tri-City Golf Club spots at each course per day?
Yes. The Tri-City Golf Club will have a specific number of spots at each course per day. These spots are reserved on a first come first serve basis up to 7 days in advance. To ensure member satisfaction, The Tri-City Golf Club will continue to add spots and bring on more courses as membership levels increase. The Tri-City Golf Club wants every member to be a lifetime member!
6. Are there specific t-times allocated to The Tri-City Golf Club?
There are no specific t-times allocated to The Tri-City Golf Club. Members schedule their own t-times directly with the courses.
7. Are there any restrictions on t-times?
Members are not restricted to any specific tee times at the majority of our partner courses. Any booking restrictions are specified on our courses/rates page.
8. Do Tri-City Golf Club members have to play together?
No, Tri-City Golf Club members can play together if they want.
9. If we join as a group, do we have to always play together?
Tri-City Golf Club members can play individually or as a group regardless of how they join.
10. Can I pick my membership card up?
Membership cards are mailed directly to you. Please allow 3-5 business days after the online registration.
11. Do your rates include cart?
Our rates do not include carts unless otherwise specified on our courses/rates page.
12. Can I just show up at the course with my member card and play?
Tri-City Golf Club members must reserve a spot via the Tri-City Golf Club website before showing up at the course. If any Tri-City Golf Club member shows up at a partner course without having reserved a spot they will have to pay the full course rate if they wish to play.
13. Is my Tri-City Golf Club membership transferable?
Tri-City Golf Club memberships are non-transferable. Picture identification must be shown at the course and only the card holder is able to use the membership card.
14. Can I use more than 1 included round towards the price of a premium green fee?
Only one free or included round may be used per booking.
15. Can one member book for other members, or do we have to book individually?
One member can book for other members using our “Book Friends” feature.